Following Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday is a movement to kick off the charitable season of giving.
Each year, we partner with local businesses and restaurants to make #GivingTuesday a day to support the most vulnerable children in our community. On #GivingTuesday, you can support CHCAC in two ways.
Your donation gives hope and healing to a child in our community. Here are some of the ways your contribution can help:
- $10 provides one pack of therapeutic putty to a child throughout his/her treatment.
- $25 provides snacks to children at the CAC.
- $50 provides a pack of recordable DVDs, reducing the number of times a child will have to tell his/her story.
- $115 provides one trauma-focused therapy session to a child and his/her non-offending caregivers.
- $250 provides a specialized medical exam for a victim of child abuse.
Visit any of these businesses
- Applebee’s in Sayre (with flyer… call for details)
- Burger King in Towanda
- Dunkin Donuts in Towanda
- Hurley’s in Towanda
- Subway in Towanda and Sayre/Athens area
- The Community Cup in Towanda
- The Flying Cow in Towanda
- The Owego Kitchen in Owego, NY
Thank you to these businesses for supporting our mission and participating in #GivingTuesday.